Friday, June 20, 2008

Stay posted....

Hi all - we are now back in the USA as of last evening. We arrived in Boston at about 10pm, which was 4am in Switzerland's time zone. Yikes. The last two weeks were spent traveling around, and I can't wait to get the posts up for those trips! A good friend of ours, Molly, also a fellow teacher in Switzerland, and I went together to Portugal for 5 days and sat on the beach soaking up the sun that has been lacking in Switzerland for the last month! Then David, the dogs and I rented a car and drove through Germany for 8 days. We saw a good part of south-western Germany on our trip. I wrote an entry for the Portugal trip, but had no time to actually post it since we went straight on to Germany and were not connected to the internet for most of the trip. So expect that later today - it may take a while though since I have a huge amount of pictures to share with you - it's always so hard to decide which to post! Then Germany will probably come in the next few days, and probably in a few different posts since we went so many different places. So stay posted...

No comments: