Sunday, July 27, 2008

Germany Road Trip - Part 5 - Dachau

Sorry for the delay in these posts! We've been back for about 5 weeks now, and I'm still not done telling you about Germany. Part of it is that I don't want to believe our year abroad is over, and part is that we've been very busy job hunting, house hunting, visiting family, and working for the summer! The good news is that we've both found jobs in western Massachusetts, and we're in the process of buying a home! But I am still going to finish these posts! I promise! Part 5 is not necessarily the "happiest" of our stops, but one we definitely wanted to make. Driving along the Romantic Road, we wanted to take a detour north of Munich and visit Dachau - the first concentration camp in Germany. It was definitely a powerful experience. Here are some shots:

No comments: